Thursday, January 22, 2009

Less money but more work!!

So what else is new for 2009? Underpaid, overworked. That is the best description I have for my job now. I have never been so busy as long as I can remember.
busy_person
Besides dealing with normal customer issues, I need to keep improvement initiatives rolling. At the same time, participate in data cleaning. Truly do not understand why people collected rubbish data in the first place. Garage in, garbage out. Garbage has got no use, should not have collected any. The world is such a complicated place. Supposed to be focusing fully in operation improvement, but I still need to keep my problem solving skills and knowledge sharp. He said I need to learn how to work through people. I will strive to achieve both, so God help me…

Going back to work this Chinese New Year. Why? So that I have more time to clear backlog.

I can do it. If others can, why can’t I?

No comments: