Monday, March 2, 2009

My new interest

blog2

I have not been a person who does a lot of things online besides reading for quite sometime, but recently I found myself jumping into the Facebook bandwagon, and worst of all I have taken a liking to one of blog3the games - Pet Society.

To be honest, I love it because it does not require much brain power (which I obviously do not have). All I had to do was to visit friends and run around in the stadium to gain points and earn some money to buy stuff.

blog4

As I went along stopping over at the neighbors, more rooms are being added into my house which started off as a one-room property. Yes it is indeed exciting as my pet’s house grow larger, however there is still a need to furnish the place and damn, cost of living in Pet Society is high!!

So how long will I be able to stick to this? I do not have a definite answer but I sure do hope my pet gets to live in comfort when I retire.

No comments: