Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crossroads

“You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.”  ~ Anthony Robbins ~

WavesMy emotions have been riding on waves lately.  Behold the forces of nature - the waves and me. Equally tranquil (at times), equally destructive.

I have been at the tip of the highest peak  and over the sharpest cliff. The journeys have been both mentally and physically exhausting. Being the sort that self-destruct when I feel helpless, the alarm is now deafening. Frustrations are slowly driving me towards the edge, and there are no promises as to how long I can cling onto sanity.

It is time. Time for decisions. Decisions to lift me out of the rat hole, decisions for me to regain control of my life. What should I do? Where should I go? I need only to discover my purpose here, my purpose in life. The answer shall dictate the correct path.

The struggle against emotional turmoil will no doubt be hard, all I can do is to try and stay afloat.

January 2011 – when all hell broke free in me.

No comments: