Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dear Diary: ww18.6

Today is a holiday, woke up early and went for dim sum with my god brother an brother. The journey to town was smooth sailing, minimal traffic. Life would be wonderful if it can be like this every single day. Walked a bit at the wet market after breakfast, god brother spend a fortune on cookware. :)

Drove passed Bishop street on the way home hoping to enquire about Thai Bhat exchange, unfortunately nobody was working. Hopefully the currency will continue to plunge hehe!!

Sunshine Square is having sale today, dropped by and bought some bed sheets, jeans, groceries and swimwear during dinner time. Gosh, really need to watch my spending. Not too crowded, weird. Had a late dinner, an opportunity for the body to store more fat in preparation of winter.

Happy Saturday. :)

2 comments:

Zack said...

I wish I would have this kind of wonderful day :P

Suppachai Ty said...

Well you can actually, if you want to do it. I do it once in a blue moon only hahaha!! I prefer to sleep late. :P Anyway my brother was the one who asked if I had any plans because he was off for Labour's Day. :P