Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Diary: ww18.7

Went to YMCA for my weekly badminton session as usually, the journey was terrific – very little traffic on the road. Where were all the people? Did a whole lot of stuff along the way, was late by 45 minutes hehe…

Met up with a friend for a cuppa at e-gate at 5pm. I had a serving of really oily peanut French toast and a glass of ice coffee. Chit chatted for an hour plus, the person who served us was a girl named Kinky.I wonder if she knows what her name means. :) Bought some groceries at Tesco and arrived at Queensbay mall at 9pm. Shared a ridiculously cold, flat not forgetting tiny KFC OR Fillet burger with god brother. A small portioned dinner, but I packed tones of sushi back for supper. Carbo before bed, argh!!! :) Purchased a 10ml Aiken Tea Tree Oil from Jusco, discovered that the box was actually empty when I got home!! I have a bad habit of not taking the first item on the display rack, so naturally I did not notice the missing bottle through the tiny transparent window on the box. You may think that I am stupid since the item must have felt lighter than it should have been. It was only 10ml lar!! Anyway I am going back to the store to have this settled.

A typical Sunday,  but the catching up with my friend was cool. He is an enthusiastic  foodie, time to put on more weight!!

P/S: The Jusco incident is NOT cool!!

No comments: