Thursday, September 8, 2011

Encounter with the little blue people

SmurfsI took on a journey to the enchanted forest last night with 2 other avid explorer buddies (and many other strangers of course), luckily my curiosity did not managed to get the best out of me this round (curiosity kills the cat as people often say). It was more than a trip to an imaginary world, but time travelling back to my childhood.

SmurfsThe seat became more spacious, and the armrests become side tables. Everything around me seemed to have grown in size once the blue beings came alive on-screen. I shrunk – again the toddler who once waited oh so eagerly for Smurf cartoons to go on air.

SmurfsSmurfsThe ending was not exciting, leaning more towards predictable I have to admit. Perhaps the magic wore off a little too early..

To complete the set of little blue Smurfs and their blue moon, a very blue Thursday for all who stayed up late for the movie!

1 comment:

Alice said...

It was fun watching it with you and Monkey! I don't think I'll ever get tired of the Smurfs. Haha!