Thursday, September 8, 2011

Food for the soul (& tummy!)

Fried kangkongI had been eating quite a bit lately, whether they were attempts to fill my hungry tummy or my empty soul, they were equally fattening. I am never patient enough to capture pictures before devouring them, thus I can only post what I have.

TomyamFriesNishin noodlesMushroom soupGarlic breadSpring rolls

PopiahFried oysterChee cheong fun

Prawn meeFried tau kuahLobak & assorted items

Kimuhic ramenTomyam glass noodlesPesto pasta
Cocktail with mixed berriesLychee cocktailSoya milk
Coffee BeanMilk teaKamikaze

Lychee cocktailPenang is no doubt a food heaven, in terms of choices, tastes as well as prices. Local tourists simply love to visit the small island for yummy escapades during holidays. Thank you all for recognizing the culinary experience of my hometown, and do try to carpool on such trips.

With that, I bid everyone happy munching!

No comments: