Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hotel K - According to the inmates

”Police at Poldabes said, ‘Do you want to have sex with me, we can drop the charges?’ She agreed and was taken out of Poldabes and had sex with the policeman… But her sentence was not cut. She got the maximum of five years.” – Elsa, inmate, talking about her friend

”She writes: ‘I love you, my darling. I miss you, I need sugar, I need coffee, I want to have shabu.’ Men who have drugs can easily find a girlfriend. If you give her a little bit of shabu, she loves you very much.” – Thomas

”Cell tikus was disgusting, disgusting. The toilet was filled up with dry shit. I found out why it’s call cell tikus [rat cell] because the first time I went in I had to take a pee and I took it on the hole The dry shit became soft and the rats came out of there, so in the dark I listened to them.” – Ruggerio

” Your main goal is to get free, but beside that, if you still have a little freedom if you pay the money. You can bring cans of beer, movies, girls, whatever you want, but every step you have to pay the money.” – Den

“You know how Kerobokan is, it’s a joke. You can bring an elephant in if you want!” – Ruggerio

No comments: