Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 the year of the Dragon

My old wishes remain valid for this new year:
* Health for family and friends.
* A prosperous and joyous year ahead for all.
* Happiness all around.
* Better lives for all homeless people/animals.

In addition, I would also like to achieve the below:
* To become a thinner me (by eating less).
* Increase fitness level (I am in Limbo now).
* To retain my youth (as if I have any).
* Inner peace.

I have no need for pretty clothes or good food, all I want is a decent and peaceful life. Hopefully people will remember me as a good person when I am gone one day.

The most important of all, I wish for my dearest friend to be happy on the other side. This is your year old pal.

1 comment:

Alice said...

*thumbs up*

We share the same mission.

I also believe your dearest friend on the other side is smiling at you now.