Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spring cleaning

It is time of the year again for some serious cleaning. I never cease to amaze myself with how much stuff I own, especially skincare. There seem to be enough body lotion/butter to keep the entire nation moisturized through ice age. To make it worse, it is the same case with every other product I can use on my face or body.

My rule of thumb during this period of catastrophic clean-up is to dispose of anything and everything which may seem less important (except the above mentioned) in keeping me alive. A whole lot of throwing out normally takes place before anything else. Along with these things are memories (now very precious memories), I often look at the items one by one and try to recall how they became part of the house. I also managed to locate books I have yet to read, gosh...

So much to do and yet to little time (I am somewhat slow in cleaning). Being left without any other choices, the only thing I can do is to press on and keep going.

I wish myself luck, lots of it… and no more shopping!

No comments: